Spearhead NILS MASTER Lures
Prices are in USD. If you are in Canada please click here.
The Ultimate Predator With A Deadly Shimmer!
The Nils Master Spearhead is a real catcher. Its unique life-like swimming action that darts from side to side as if searching for prey fish paired with effective colour combinations have caught record amounts of big fish all over the world.
The floating Spearhead wobbler has a very strong swaying action. It's shape and weight design is as original as the other popular Nils Master lure models and was originally designed as a twin brother for the Stalwart. For best results use it for casting into rapids, rivers or use on downriggers.
• 8 cm (3")
• 14 g
• 2.5 m (8'+) Running depth
• Handcrafted wooden lures
• Full stainless steel wire-through-body construction
• Durable hand-painted detailed contrasting colours
• Excellent for barramundi, pike, pikeperch, salmon, and many other species of fish
• Heavy-duty corrosion-resistant saltwater hooks & split-rings
• Made in Finland
035, 043, 053, 067, 083, 289
*Don't see a color you want? Contact us.